Articles in international academic journals and contributions to academic collections
- “Le droit des communications électroniques”, International Law Collection, Lexis Nexis, 5, Fasc. 130-60, 2009.
- “The EC Regime for Imports of Fruits and Vegetables” in “Agriculture in WTO Law”, Cameron May, London, 2005;
- “Telecommunications and Audio-visual Services: Considerations for a Convergence Policy at the WTO Level”, Journal of World Trade, vol. 38, No 6, 2004, pp. 1059 to 1086;
- “The Legal Implications of EU Enlargement on the EU’s External Trade Policy”, ERA Forum, No 3, 2004, pp. 380 to 408, with Margareta Djordjevic;
- "Current International Trade Rules Relevant to Telecommunications Services" in "The WTO and Global Convergence in Telecommunications and Audio-Visual Services", 2004, Cambridge University Press, pp. 34 to 51;
- "International Regulation of Audiovisual Services: Networks, Assignment of Scarce Resources and Terminal Equipment" in "The WTO and Global
- Convergence in Telecommunications and Audio-Visual Services", 2004, Cambridge University Press, pp. 243 to 275;
- Regulation of Health Services and International Trade Law”, in A. Mattoo & P. Sauvé (eds), Domestic Regulation & Services Trade Liberalisation, The
- World Bank / Oxford University Press, Washington DC, 2003, pp. 191 to 221;
- "Considérations sur l'effet des rčgles de l'OMC dans les ordres juridiques belges et communautaires", Contribution to the 2002 Congress of the Academy of International Comparative Law, Brisbane, Australia, July 2002, published by Bruylant, Brussels, 2002, pp. 671-770;
- "International Trade Law Aspects of the Regulation of Broadband", Special issue of the Journal of Network Industries (JONI), July 2002, containing the proceedings of the ITU workshop on Broadband Regulation, pp. 239 to 271;
- "International Regulation of Postal Services: UPU vs. WTO rules", in The Liberalisation of Postal Services in the European Union, Kluwer Law International, 2002, pp. 39 to 91;
- "Multilateral Trade Issues and Liberalisation: Current and Future Perspectives", in D. Géradin (Ed) The Liberalisation of State Monopolies in the European Union and Beyond, Kluwer Law International, 1999, pp. 331-358;
- “L’embargo et le droit de l’Union Européenne”, in L’embargo, International Symposium, European Society for Banking and Financial Law, Bruylant, Brussels, 1996, pp. 87-121, with Lucette Defalque
- The Trade Barriers Regulation and the Community’s Market Access Policy”, European Foreign Affairs Review, 1996, 2, pp. 211-231, with Paulette Vander Schueren;
- An Overview of The International Law of Sustainable Development and a Confrontation Between WTO Rules and Sustainable Development”, Belgian Review of International Law, 1996, pp. 90-144.
- Basic Legal Instruments for the Liberalisation of Trade. A Comparative Analysis of EC and WTO Law”, by Federico Ortino, E.L. Rev., vol. 30, 2005, pp. 156 to 161.
- State Trading in the Twenty-First Century”, Thomas Cottier and Petros C. Mavroidis (Eds), Krista Nadavukaren Schefer (Associate Ed), 3 JIEL 2 (2000) and 1 JONI 1 (2000);
- European Law Students Association, Why organizing a WTO Moot Court competition in 2010? – A Trade Lawyer’s view, in Synergy, March 2010.
- “Legal Aspects of Business Development in Europe and India: Business Law and Litigation”, in Doing Business With Europe. Collection of Articles Referring to the Economic and Legal Environment of Business Between India and Europe, Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris, 2004.
- WTO and China: Being in the know at the World Trade Organisation”, Europe Tribune, Vol. 1, n°1, 2003.
- "L'OMC et l'Union européenne", printed version of the course given at the Annual Professional Educational Programme of the Conference of French and German speaking Bars of Belgium, October - November 2001.